Saturday, April 28, 2007

YOU.....

Our lives has moved on, and all I want is for us to be friends, the best of friends if possible, friends that confide in each other, friends that understand one another. No one knows me like you do and I would like to think no one knows you like I do. We have to accept that there are many things that depart, the ones that have the most pain and grief to me is losing you who is dearest to my heart.
We all have our own lives now and I know the world is filled with curved and winding paths but the ones that are straight and narrow will never last. Hate me if you must but just so you know that you and you alone are the key to my grace. The times when I failed and disappoint you, I can only say Im sorry. I keep it aside and just so you know the silence beauty of you I keep inside.
All I wanted you to know is that I love you so dearly, though we have separate lives now I realize that two people can love each other even when they are not together, I realized how much it means to be loved and give love. It is the greatest gift on earth and it lasts beyond life because you never forget your one true love.

No comments: