Friday, April 13, 2007

THIS MOMENT NOW.......

Many times during the day, I say to myself 'I dont know'..... But when I say this I remember, remember of the past-of what I have done and havent had the chance to do, I remember of what I have lost and cannot regain, I remember of what I have now and yes - alhamdullillah it was all the right regrets.... When all this flashes through my mind I remember, and see the world with fresh eyes, an openess I call - beginner's mind. Now and then I remember - there are new possibilities but then again, what do I know? so what I do, i drum away but march differently.....

I ask myself why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed in such desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. So let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.....

No comments: