Sunday, April 15, 2007

LIFE IS LIFE....

Life is life. This is a demonstration of Logic's rule of identity. This is a grammatical error. This is obvious. This is complicated. All the breakdowns and analyzations through the foggy and dense mist of misinformation, by and by every person on our planet who has added their opinion, there is one thing that none have disputed. Life is life. And whether I will spend that time in a cage or in a field is up to me. I stand firm:- I would rather fail at my dreams, than succeed at my nightmares. Life is life, and I'm living it with the integrity I afford myself, like a book every page has two sides: we human beings fill the upper side with our plans, hopes and wishes, but providence writes on the other side, and what it ordains is seldom our goal.....

No comments: