Friday, April 13, 2007

A SECRET PROMISE KEPT.....

Each soul have a story to tell, a secret to reveal, a lesson to share and promises to keep. When in a relationship, we make promises, promises to always love each other, promise never to leave one another, promise always to be truthful etc. But seldom one keep that oath of a word-PROMISE.....

For a long time now it had seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. But after awhile it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life, but not the life I wanted..... Through that I broke a promise to the one person it matters the most.

I am however keeping my one secret promise. A promise to be a 'tree' for you, for it provides shelter, to be a 'thread' so that it ties our hearts together and to give you silence for silence in true friend is one that never betrays..... we need not think alike to love alike..... This is my one last promise.....

For all our years together, I say thank you. At the end I found out I not only lived the length of it but I have lived the width of it as well - with you.

No comments: