Wednesday, April 18, 2007

UNCERTAINTY BREAKS......

We all question our ability at times. Uncertainty plagues us. It is even more intense if the ability we are questioning relates to something we have never tried or not succeeded at in the past.
Set backs are common, but we rarely welcome them. We are inclined to respond negatively to adversity. It may be time to revisit that reflexive response.
I have experienced failing, I have experienced disappointments, I have experienced heart-breaks, I have experienced loneliness as well as emptiness, as Im sure we all have. We all have our own ways to handle these situations. In this I would like to share my innermost conclusion to all this predicaments.
In life, time is always of the essence no matter what we do and how we encounter a particular situation. My previous focul point was that I didnt have time - or I took it for granted, that time rapidly progressed toward the pasture below me, but also because the centrifugal force I was starting to experience would make it impossible to get my hands on the unreachable handles.
With worries and issues at hands, I am constantly confronted with a bothersome question of "which hand!, which hand to let go and which hand to hang on to." The wrong choice could orderly cause my inner reserve to deploy unwillingly into a spinning emotional tantrum, which would result in an incurable entanglement.
Through this a conscious side whispers never to give up when you still have something to give, nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. Don't shut love out of your life by saying it impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give love, the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
Don't dismiss your dreams. To be without dreams is to be without hope, to be without hope is to be without purpose. Don't be afraid to admit that you are less then perfect. It is a fragile thread that binds each of us to each other. Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been but also where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
So In all things, always remember to give thanks. You might not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. If it hasn't happened yet, that doesn't mean it won't happen. Remember a delay is not a denial from Allah; at his own time, he will make all things beautiful....

No comments: