Wednesday, May 2, 2007

FUTURE HOLDS....

I realize there comes a time in a person's life that they must take total responsibility for all that the future brings. Yes, Allah is a partner in my life and my future - and tends to partner in a more obvious way with those that have a plan and the motivation to take the first step to make their dreams come true. He has given me the imagination and freedom to create my life and my future all by myself, or by following every slight intention of what he would want for me, or in partnership with him as I listen and as He gives me the desires of my heart.
So if you want to see the future, take a good look at the goals and plans you have written down and read, habits you have completed, and attitudes you have displayed - TODAY. The future you want begins with the today you are experiencing - NOW
You build your life from the ground up, Crawling, walking, finally, running. Everything in life is broken down in phases and steps. The first one is the most essential, for it decides your direction. When you trip and fall, crawl till you can walk, walk until you can run. Never forget to stop, look back, down, and forward to make sure you're going in the right direction because I know no matter how steep the mountain is, Allah will climb it with me...

No comments: