Sunday, May 13, 2007

FOR YOU MOM....

On mother's day:-

I would like to say thank-you, for teaching me to find the courage and strength to dance to my own brand of music.
To say thank-you, for showing me that each and everyone of us are a miracle of God each destined to leave our own unique footprints in this journey called life.
To say thank-you, for encouraging me to see the invisible in order to do the impossible.
To say thank-you, for always loving me unconditionally, even when I least deserved it.
To say thank-you, for showing me daily the value of family and friendship, loyalty and love
To say thank-you, for believing in me when I no longer believed in myself.
To say thank-you, for all the examples of goodness in body and soul.
To say thank-you, for all the sacrifices, heartache, loneliness, tears, and frustrations that you so selflessly endured since the day I was born, I can only close my eyes and say thank-you in my prayers, and hope that you know you are everything to me....

No comments: